Monday, March 1, 2010

Julia Collection

I don't normally get hot and bothered over furniture in Second Life. When I need or want something, I simply make it. But recently I checked out this store I hadn't heard of and wandered about. I saw this epic hot air balloon sitting in front of the store and decided then and there I had to have it. After looking for it in the store I contacted the owner to tell her that I needed to have her damn balloon! She enlightened me and told me it was going to be an upcoming hunt gift starting March first. Well, it's March first. I teleported back to her store quicker than I could think and found the gift. Now, let's just gander shall we?



This wonderful creation if loaded with sit poses for you and all of your friend to hang out in style. Not only can you rez this stylish lounge, but you can rez the second version of it whist interactively flies by pop down menu! How sweet is that. The lounge version is shown above is more prims than the flyable one, but I personally think it's something to make room for at home, even if it doesn't fit your house. I mean, clearly it doesn't match my beach-like not house you see in the background of these photos. Oh, and don't be fooled. Those shadows aren't viewer rendered, nope. Julez of Julia Collection baked them into her sweet hang out.

As if this isn't enough to make you teleport over to Julia Collection, there is yet another hunt gift out that I think you might like. An adorable pint sized and fully furnished little guest house full of charm and yummy textures.



Now, I suggest you Teleport to Julia Collection and enjoy her wonderful generosity.

No comments: